Monday, January 10, 2011

The Teams are Announced

The teams were announced on Sunday evening at the camp. The camp features 8 teams with two coaches (Pro Staff) for each team.

Team 1 - Frank Quilici & Dave Boswell - "Rebels without a Cause"
Team 2 - Tony Oliva & Erik Rasmussen - "Cuban America Connection" (C-A-C)
Team 3 - Ron Coomer & Milt Cuyler - "COOMDAWGS"
Team 4 - Bill "Soup" Campbell & Julio Becquer "The Avengers"
Team 5 - Tom Brunansky, Kent Hrbek, & Dick Stigman - "T'Rex's"
Team 6 - Frank Viola & Tim Laudner - "96 Tears"
Team 7 - Phil Roof & Juan Berenguer - "The New Years"
Team 8 - Lee "Stinger" Stange & Rick Aguilera - "The Stingers"

I think I was drafted 2nd overall (that is an ego booster) but the signing bonus (which was zero) is not nearly as good as REAL 2nd picks in the draft. I hope I live up to the high expectations of the hype.

Here is a picture of the guys I sat with on Saturday.

Two games today - I was able to get into bed pretty early last night....but that just means I am up early - but that is ok. My guess is I will be pitching today...will it be game 1 or game 2 - this lefty is ready!

PB

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck today. Two games Wow! What time do you guys get finished each day?

    ReplyDelete