Friday, January 14, 2022

Friday is here and I did a podcast

Ok - quick post before getting ready for our game at around 10am this morning.

Semi Final Friday -- lots of good matchups across the board, previous post outlined them - in the past these friday's games have been very competitive, close games -- this camp feels different (and not in a bad way) just different. I think we are going to see some double digit runs in by multiple teams - the pitching just seems real thin right now and even the "decent" camp pitchers are getting hit as well -- probably more on walks/errors than anything but we will see how things shake out.  The Rookies will be playing in the stadium in the afternoon vs the Pro Staff a fun time and experience for those campers to get into the major league field where the Twins play spring training games.

I totally forgot to add this to the mix -- I did a podcast with fellow camper Ryan Hess - he did all the hard work of putting it all together and decided to join him.  It was more fun than I imagined and the feedback we have received early has been fantastic -- had a good time. We are hoping to do another one this evening and will get the link out there.

MN Twins Fantasy Camp Podcast - Host: Ryan Hess; Guest: Paul Bennett
These fun little projects (like this blog) seem larger than they appear -- but the reality it is just fun to do this without making it a big deal.

I do want to point out -- my predictions from early in the week were basically spot on - the only team I "missed" was End Before Dawn and Last Call -- but in the end they both were bottom 4 teams so I was more correct than incorrect on my handicapping the teams this week.

Whatever happens today will be - I had a great week and just being here with "everything going on in the world right now" has been a great experience.

I will pitch this morning until my arm falls off.

~~ "You can observe a lot just by watching." - Yogi Berra ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment