Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year -- It's one week til the fantasy begins....

Hey it's 2012 and why not get the blog (the party right?) started off the year on a high note! Well this year's camp should be another great one indeed -- the director has reported another sellout so we will have 100+ players (campers) and the lineup of Pro Staff will be excellent. Basically the same lineup of last year's camp will be returning - Meet the Pros -- a great group and many of them were a part of the 1987 World Series Championship team, oh the memories.
Well this year should be interesting, so many questions so few answers.... 

  • Will I win another championship? (Will I get lucky to play in Hammond Stadium on Saturday....) 
  • Will I get through camp relatively healthy? (I would like to think so....) 
  • Will I get a plate of nachos delivered to my room? (inside joke) 
  • Will my new roommate talk to me after the week is over? (It's a whole new ballgame Van) 
  • Will the weather be amazing? (I live in Minnesota, I can answer that one) 
One week til the adventure gets rolling again and looking forward to my 3rd camp in as many years. I know a few of these will happen: new friendships will be made, memories will be created, and some strange baseball will be played. Let's play ball!



~~ "You can observe a lot just by watching." - Yogi Berra ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment