Thursday, January 12, 2017

Thursday Post - It's short.....

We play 2 on thursday here at camp -- lots of teams in it at the beginning of the day - we will see who is left after the day (all teams make the playoffs - just a matter of if you make it in the top 4 or bottom 4) -- we started our game off in fine fashion by taking a lead early on and after spotting them one run we cruised to victory - our favorite Italian Tony B got us through the game and we win the game 13-4.  Not that we secured an upper bracket spot, but we like our chances now.
Game 2 is upon us - not sure who to pitch I get ready just in case - I was informed that Tony B will take the hill again - long story short - Tony goes another 7 innings and the CG (complete game) victory -- wow Tony saved our butt - our two "best" pitchers on the team (but clearly it was Tony.....) didn't have to throw a pitch today.  We won 13-1 in the afternoon tilt - now here are the standings -- totally unofficial.....but I think this is how it goes:

1) Lucky 13's
2) Bru-Less
3) Last Chance
4) 3 Stooges* (according to sources)

5) Warriors* (might be 4 or 6)
6) Uglies* (might be 4 or 5)
7) Game 7
8) In the Bag

So we will get a twitter post early in the morning with the matchups!

I think technically I got more hits today than the prior 5 games -- or I matched it -- to salvage my batting average -- unofficially .375 -- only pitching 7 innings is crazy - but it all worked out.  Coach Soup Campbell told me I will be on the mound tomorrow - so I am looking to be a little sharper than I was on Tuesday.

Follow my twitter feed at https://twitter.com/fantasycamper

~~ "You can observe a lot just by watching." - Yogi Berra ~~

1 comment: