Thursday, January 7, 2016

Just for fun -- we have 2 days til the camp begins....

2016 is here and that means we are so very close to another fantasy camp -- this will be just a quick entry blog an appetizer to the main course - probably will type something up on the flight to Fort Myers will be saturday morning - we will be updating the blog at least daily - we will post standings and of course highlights of my team during the week - we hope to post pictures, videos, and *hopefully* some sort of rough podcasting.  I am going to give it a go - I am a bit sheepish asking these ex ballplayers if they will take 10-15 mins of their valuable time to field some questions and hopefully get some entertainment out of it - i want to do it for fun and make it fun, so we will see - i will be using a soundcloud app.

This year the workouts were light and I am a little worried about my legs making through camp - as always the number 1 priority will be to stay healthy, I cannot imagine anyone having any fun if you get injured in Fort Myers -- on the flip side, the weather is turning very cold as I head south - very nice timing.

Post one in the books -- happy reading and enjoy the adventure this week!

I will be on twitter a fair amount so follow me there at:

http://twitter.com/fantasycamper

~~ "You can observe a lot just by watching." - Yogi Berra ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment